1 tsp. baking soda
- Turn off the TV - a quiet atmosphere is key.
- Eat your meals at a table, sitting down.
- Create a soothing atmosphere by lighting a candle, playing soft music in the background or using fine china instead of Tupperware.
- Eat with chopsticks.
- Eat with your non-dominant hand.
- Chew each bite numerous times.
- Put your fork down (between bites) and eat!
- Shop at farmer’s markets and consider where the food you eat comes from..
- Grow your own veggies.
- Appreciate your food by volunteering at a soup kitchen.
- Take several deep breaths and relax physically before you begin eating.
- Learn to cook and eat foods you enjoy!